Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Gadgets changed the world! & all of us.


How many of us could last 5 days without our iPhones, Blackberry or Computers? Not many of us. Chances are most of us could not fathom a day without our precious gadgets, much less a week. Times have changed indeed. Gadgets have changed the world and the way we communicate and do everyday things.
I sat down trying to imagine life in the 1800's and I don't think I could last a week in that time period. How can I go without my Wii for a week? You want me to do without my PS 3 for the next few days? NO!!!! No PC or laptops? God forbid!
The truth is we have become so accustomed to these Gadgets everyday that they have become as precious to us as our Kids, family members or spouses. Dare I say that some of us actually interact more with our favorite Gadgets than we do with some of the people in our everyday lives.





So are we to blame for loving our Gadgets so much? I think yes and no. We have become so used to cell phones and electronic toys that most of us have tantrums and endless frustration when one of these things stops working, gets lost or stolen. I Cannot imagine my life without my favorite toys. Botton line is that each one of these gadgets has changed my world for the better I believe. But when is too much, too much?
I am thankful for my Gadgets. I love my Laptop, Proposed to my X-Box and plan to have children with my Blackberry early next year! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment