Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Apple I phone generation




Ok, by the show of hands, who wants an Apple I phone? If we were anywhere near a multitude of people, mostly everyone's hands would have immediately shot up and said "me, me, please pick me" We have become the I phone generation. They are everywhere. I phone's have changed the way we interact with our cell phones. The way we text, email and make phone calls. I am sure Steve Jobs (Apple's owner) never imagined the impact his phone would have on our generation. At least not in the overall general success the I phone has had.

The man has changed cell phones as we known it and has opened the door for increasing demand of new technology to come in daily to quench the thirsty demand of Kewl Gadgeteer's such as myself. We are, after all, an I Phone generation. Do you have one yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment